We can advise you on whether your document will be valid just with the notarisation or whether it also needs to be legalised at the Foreign and Commonwealth Office with an apostille. This apostille is sometimes known as the Hague Apostille. For countries that are a party to the Hague Convention documents need only be legalised with the apostille in order to be accepted. For other countries for example China the documents also require Consular legalisation in order to be accepted.

We attend to legalisation both at the Foreign Office and Consulates using standard or priority services depending on your needs. Each consulate has different requirements and different turn around times but we will keep you updated each step of the way.

We make your documents our business!

More services


Notarisation of documents for any country in any language.


Legalisation at the Foreign and Commonwealth office and/or Consular Legalisation.

For You

Whether you are buying a property abroad or getting married in an exotic location we will attend to your notarisation needs efficiently and expertly at a low price.


We can provide notarised translations in any language.